Mickey's Hangover

4312 North Brown Avenue, Scottsdale, AZ, USA

Mickey's Hangover Scottsdale Reviews

Amanda Amanda
Sep 10, 2006
In Old Town Scottsdale, there is a fantastic, funny, eclectic bar called "Mickey's Hangover". This place is decorated to recreate what an American "Hip" 1950's house would have looked like, resplendent in the furniture (sofas and comfy chairs), lamps, and fixtures of the day.

You can't walk into this place and not feel completely relaxed. The unbelievably cheap carafes of sangria are fantastic, and great to share. There is also a great outside area with a lot of different seating options.

This place is mostly for the younger crowd, or older people who understand what the place is prior to going. The music can get a little too loud, and sometimes they have the sports on too early in the day; other than that I love it. Regardless, it's definitely worth a check out if you're in town! Call me and I'll meet you there!!
**DISCLAIMER - I did not take this…
littlebizkit431 says:
Ya Mickey's hangover is a great place to go afterhours. I definately enjoy grabbing food there after a night on the town!
Posted on: Feb 05, 2009
nonna says:
Thanks for posting this. We'll definitely go there next time we are in Phoenix
Posted on: Feb 15, 2007
Amanda says:
We have to go together, my friend! I can't wait!
Posted on: Sep 11, 2006

Related Travel Blogs About Mickey's Hangover

The Desert Botanical Gardens
I'd meant to go see Mickey’s Hangover or Scottsdale or some of the other wonderful places that Amanda has been telling us about in her Athewinn blog about Phoenix.  They sounded fascinating.…Mickey’s Hangover or Scottsdale or some of the other wonderful places that Amanda has been telling us about in her Athewinn…

Check Scottsdale Hotel Deals