Mickey

Mickey  - the tapas selection

Mickey Barcelona Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
The Rip Off Restaurant Oct 19, 2013
This restaurant has a terrace right at the street in La Ramba for people watch.

Their special menu board was very appealing with 6 different types of tapas plus paella for the cost of euro 11.95 per person (minimum 2 people). We noticed that most of La Ramba restaurants offered the same type of food and similar price.

So we opt at this place.

Service was quick and efficient, by the time we were seated, we were asked for the drink (without the drink menu), we ordered straight as we know what we want but we did not ask for the price.

The tapas selection comes quickly, it looks and taste really good. We were happy with this.

When the seafood paella comes, I was a bit skeptical, as it looks yellowish – more like Chinese fried rice and not like other paella I had before. My suspicion was confirmed, the taste was not good. It was the worse paella I had and I did not eat it.

When we asked for the bill, another surprise waiting, they charged 9.50 euro for coca cola and 15.95 euro for sangria. Great – do not come to this place ever – it was a rip off.
the tapas selection
Ils1976 says:
That's not good at all and like you said a total rip off ... I am sad to hear you spend so much money at such an awfull place!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2013
sweettangerine says:
Rip off indeed... such a pity knowing that there are good addresses for paella in BCN too. I had the best ever in a nice place close to the cathedral in the gothic quarter. I guess I should do a review then as soon as I find the time.
Posted on: Nov 17, 2013
rsvpme says:
Suspect that some one had to pay for the table cloths.
Posted on: Nov 16, 2013