Michael Mina @ The Bellagio

3600 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV, USA

Michael Mina @ The Bellagio Las Vegas Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
ONE OF THE BEST SOLE DISHES May 24, 2008
Mum and i have been wanted to eat here. she read about on SAVOY magazine. Michael Mina is well known for him lobster pot pie. my mum wanted to order it.

to clean our palette, we were served a amuse bouche of saffron cream with curry and crab served in a shot glass.

for our appetizers, my cousin, had the 3 flavored scallops, my mum had the arugula, paramegano, lardons, and hazelnut salad and i had the ROASTED WHOLE HUDSON VALLEY FOIE GRAS, CARAMELIZED GRANNY SMITH APPLES, CALVADOS GLAZE, TOAST POINTS S.Q.

GOOD GOD the foie gras was to die for. it was so flavorful and rich as always. my mum's salad was fresh and light. my cousin's scallops was each very flavorful and light. i forgot how was cooked.

my main course was the POTATO - CRUSTED DOVER SOLE with purred potato. my cousin ordered the MEDALLIONS OF AHI TUNA (RARE) SEARED HUDSON VALLEY FOIE GRAS, PINOT NOIR SAUCE. my mum ordered the MAINE LOBSTER POT PIE

BABY CARROTS, FINGERLING POTATOES, BLACK TRUFFLES.

OMG i can't even put into words with my dish. i am not big on sole, but it was very light and crispy. the sole was moist perfect. my mum's lobster was incredible. it was strong flavor and extremly moist. my cousin's ahi tuna with the foie gras is an excellent combo.

i had a bad experience mixing foie gras with red meat, but, foie gras and tuna was one of the best combo so far.

the service was impeccable. the food was brought in hot as it supposed to be. it is one of the best dining experience.

i recommend coming here. we did not eat dessert here. we plan to eat dessert somewhere else. when we asked for the check it was followed by 2 flavors of ice cream lollipops, chocolate cappuccino and white chocolate orange. YUMMY :)
MAINE LOBSTER POT PIE BABY CARROT…
3 types of scallops
arugula, paramegano, lardons, and …
ROASTED WHOLE HUDSON VALLEY FOIE G…

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals