Miami Hotels

Browse 46 Miami, Florida hotel reviews for 100 Miami hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Miami

Miami Beach Hotels6.6 km
Coral Gables Hotels9.5 km
Miami Springs Hotels11 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Miami Hotels and Deals

#1 of 100 hotels in Miami
vulindlela says: "This hotel was perfect in every way. We booked it on Expedia for 98 per nigh..."
#2 of 100 hotels in Miami
jcaunedo says: "The hotel has been completely renovated a few years ago. I live w/in a few bloc..."
$120
#3 of 100 hotels in Miami
Zay27 says: "I stayed at the Intercontinental Miami last December after black Friday shoppin..."
$122
#4 of 100 hotels in Miami
SweetGrL397 says: "Stayed here for 6 nights in March 2012 for Miami Music Week. Very nice modern lu..."
$154
#5 of 100 hotels in Miami
LeighBR says: "The Mandarin Oriental on Brickell Key in Miami is a high end hotel that really f..."
$189
#6 of 100 hotels in Miami
carolisha says: "We went to this hotel because it belonged the package we had booked. We only sta..."
$90
#7 of 100 hotels in Miami
mrwatson977 says: "the hotel was clean and in great shape with good staff. I stayed in the Rainbow ..."
$124
#8 of 100 hotels in Miami
WildwoodCorgis says: "Great staff makes this a great hotel. Every one goes out of their way to make u..."
$144
#9 of 100 hotels in Miami
JohnStone says: "We stayed at the Marriott since it was booked at a group rate for our cruise and..."
#10 of 100 hotels in Miami
Chokk says: "I had spent 3 days on a cruise to Bahamas with my good TB friend Jamal. Jamal ha..."
$109
#11 of 100 hotels in Miami
Chokk says: "This was the first time that I actually spent some days on a floating hotel or c..."
#12 of 100 hotels in Miami
ccjbeachbum says: "With one week to go in 2012.i was 3 stays short of being a diamond member with H..."
#13 of 100 hotels in Miami
trinademattei says: "I stayed at the Aloft Hotel Miami - Brickell on business in May. Immediately I n..."
#14 of 100 hotels in Miami
effortlesszenist says: "I've stayed at over 50 different Extended Stay hotels... why? I like the fact th..."
$79
#15 of 100 hotels in Miami
carolisha says: "I spent two weeks on the Norwegian Pearl - going from Miami through the Panama C..."
#16 of 100 hotels in Miami
Suusj says: "Our room was located on the 4th floor located close to the elevator though we d..."
#17 of 100 hotels in Miami
Shaimibbg says: "My friends and I All students organised a trip to Miami, FL. We were looking f..."
$55
#18 of 100 hotels in Miami
davidswaugh says: "There is no shortage of hotels in Fort Lauderdale - the area is booming and a ma..."
$63
#19 of 100 hotels in Miami
luv2drive says: "Stayed for a night at this hotel. Had a bay facing room with a great view of Bis..."
$111
#20 of 100 hotels in Miami
jenniescharm says: "I recently took my first cruise out of Miami and stayed at the Holiday Inn P..."
$118
#21 of 100 hotels in Miami
andrejav says: "Placed inside large office building, hotel is not visible for bystander or anyon..."
$127
#22 of 100 hotels in Miami
lmjkoek says: "Onze eerste cruise met de rederij Carnival, we hebben toch op een tal van schepe..."
#23 of 100 hotels in Miami
Bluenose says: "This hotel is fine if you have an overnight transit in Miami. It has a small poo..."
$108
#24 of 100 hotels in Miami
Chokk says: "It was the back end of my stay in Florida and this was the part of the trip that..."
$119
#25 of 100 hotels in Miami
mslellen says: "There's a show here in the USA where they take a struggling hotel and help it ge..."
$65