Miami Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Bus

199 E. Flagler St #1120, Miami, FL, USA

Miami Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off Bus Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
See the sites in Miami Dec 24, 2013
A Monday during the off season usually doesn’t leave many options for tours. Fortunately I was able to find the Hop On Hop Off Bus tour during my recent stay in Miami. One of the stops was a short walk across the street from my hotel (Holiday Inn Port of Miami) right next to Bayside Shopping Center.

I took both the City Loop and Beach Loop tours. I preferred the Beach Loop as South Beach is much more interesting than downtown in my opinion, though the City Loop took in much more than just downtown Miami. The guide on the City Loop was absolutely wonderful. The audio wasn’t working, so she gave a live narration and it was easy to tell she really enjoyed her job. The Beach Loop tour used audio, which is available in several languages. (I will confess that I skipped the last two stops on the Beach Tour as the bus was also our transportation to the Culinary Walking Tour of South Beach.)

Each tour has multiple stops that you can choose to hop on or hop off at and lasts about 90 minutes depending on traffic. Popular stops on the City Loop include Vizcaya Museum and Coral Gables. On the Beach Loop, popular stops include South Beach and Lincoln Road. The buses start at 9:00AM with the last tour leaving Central Stop/Bayside at 5:30. The 24-hour pass costs $39 with a discount offered for AAA members (48-hour passes also available for $49).
View from the bus 1 (Beach Loop)
View from the bus 2 (Beach Loop)
View from the bus 3 (Beach Loop)

Check Miami Hotel Deals