Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay

Check Miami Hotel Deals

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Reviews

JohnStone JohnStone
Nice Downtown Miami Location May 22, 2012
We stayed at the Marriott since it was booked at a group rate for our cruise and it's located near the cruise ships. Some friends picked us up at the airport and we drove there. The main entrance was sort of hidden away and we actually drove right past it. Checkin was a little crazy and our room wasn't ready as we arrived around noon. So they took our bags until it was ready. I was somewhat dismayed that they didn't take the bags to our room when it was ready. I asked them, but they wouldn't do it until I got there. Maybe it was something with security of the bags? It took about 1/2 hour for them to bring the bags up once we got back to the hotel. The room was ready around 1 PM, which is good.

They gave us a nice balcony room with a view of the pool. There was a small bar adjacent which provided typical drinks. The restaurant in the hotel has a patio which we really enjoyed. Great views and they had a band playing a good variety of music. The food took a considerable amount of time, but we may have caught them at a busy time? About an hour for a burger.

I really liked our room. The bed was very nice and the balcony was perfect.

The bad part was the small bathroom and they never contacted me for my wakeup call, which is primarily why I marked them average on service.

Another strange thing was the door was cut too short and there was a large gap between the floor and bottom of the door. I would say at least an inch, which is excessive.
View of the pool from our balcony.…
View of the bay from our balcony. …
EarthFireIce EarthFir…
Convenient location with all the ammenities Jun 04, 2011
I wanted to stay somewhere close to South Beach but also close to the city nightlife. That brought me to this property. I was minutes from the nightlife of downtown Miami and also had the free transportation that the hotel provides to south beach. Best of both worlds!
kimi07 kimi07
Downtown, clean hotel. Apr 13, 2009
I was in Miami for relaxation, the Sony Ericsson Open, and to visit family members. I couldn’t decide on which Marriott to stay at between the Biscayne and the JW, but I went with the Biscayne location because breakfast was included in my rate. I got a good rate because I got the government rate, thank God. Lol.

I stayed in a room with a king size bed. The room was clean, bed was very comfortable, flat screen TV, and I had a balcony with a view of the swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The bathroom was nice/clean but a bit on the small size. The hotel itself was clean, decent size lobby, and it was connected to some stores and restaurants. The small convenient store was convenient but expensive. I opted to take a bus to Walgreen’s to buy things I needed, it saved me money. For those wanting to go to Walgreen’s, you can take one bus, I believe it’s the #16 going the opposite direction of downtown; it takes about 6 minutes or so. You can probably take the other buses at the bus stop as well. I can’t remember the street but the hotel can direct you to the street to take the bus, it’s a half block away from Burger King and another fast food restaurant.

Location: there’s not much about the location but it’s great for people taking cruises. Since I was there for relaxation and to go to the Sony Ericsson, it worked for me because they had a shuttle bus for us tennis fans. Plus I didn’t want to be in the South Beach area paying for overpriced hotels just because it’s South Beach. South Beach is cool but you get tired of the hustle and bustle at times. There’s also public transportation a block away.

Breakfast: Breakfast was included in my rate and it was pretty good. I had grits, eggs, toast, bacon, hash browns, orange juice, and waffles. I didn’t eat lunch or dinner there.

Pool area: I really enjoyed sitting out by the pool and especially the hot tub/Jacuzzi. You have 24 hour access.

Internet services are avail 24 hours.

The people were great, especially in the restaurant I had breakfast at. Very nice people.

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Overview

This Miami accommodation is adjacent to the Bay of Biscayne, and is also near to South Beach and its famous white sands. This means convenience and easy negotiation throughout the area. Guests of the Marriott Biscayne Bay are within steps of Bayside Marketplace, where shopping, dining, and nightlife mingle together. Points of interest in the area include Dolphin Stadium, the museum district, Miami Seaquarium, and Coconut Grove. The working group are within minutes of the important headquarters and districts of the city, as well as the Miami Beach Convention Center. Onsite car parking is available to guests of the Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay, with the airport standing less than twenty minutes’ drive from the lobby. Public transport is frequent here.

Guestrooms at the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel are well appointed and roomy, offering satellite television, high speed Internet access, bay views, and room service.

Guests of the Marriott Biscayne Bay Hotel Miami are offered dining options, a bar and lounge area, a swimming pool, live entertainment, a fitness center, a beauty salon, and ample meeting and conference spaces.

Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Solarium
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes