Miami Culinary Tours

1000 5th Street, Miami Beach, FL, USA

Miami Culinary Tours Miami Beach Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Tasty Way to Tour South Beach Miami Dec 24, 2013
In a word…YUM! This tour was one of the best I have taken anywhere. One part moving feast, one part local tour and a whole lot of fun. I took the evening tour on a Monday.

We met Richie, our guide, at a local restaurant on Washington Ave, a couple of blocks from the beach. The tour visited seven places, all local and most with a Latin flair. At each stop, we sampled the cuisine, chatted and had a chance to rest. The walking portion of the tour covers about 1 mile with ample opportunities to stop and rest along the way. As we went, Richie shared the history of South Beach as well as calling out landmarks and other popular attractions. Very knowledgeable, friendly, entertaining…we couldn’t have asked for a better guide. The tour included dinner items with two dessert tastings and a stop for Cuban coffee. Although I came hungry, I still needed to take a few items to go. (Note: only one stop provided a drink, so you might want to bring a bottle of water with you.)

The South Beach Food Tour costs $59, all food and some drinks included, with lunch and dinner tours available daily. Tickets can be purchased through either Miami Culinary Tours or Grayline Tours Miami. (I was able to use my AAA membership for a 10% discount when booking through Grayline Miami Miami Culinary Tours also offers other public and private tours like a food tour of Little Havana and a cocktail tour of South Beach.

I was a little too busy eating to snap pictures of the amazing cuisine, so I've shared a few photos of the tour area.
South Beach at night
Showcasing the colors of South Bea…
South Beach in the sunshine