Miami Beach Hotels

Browse 102 Miami Beach, Florida hotel reviews for 237 Miami Beach hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$85 - $1,047

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Miami Beach

Miami Hotels6.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Miami Beach Hotels and Deals

#1 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
annejhack says: "A recepo tem mtos problemas para encontrar o pagto qdo vc contrata via Decol..."
$49
#2 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
#3 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
kimacco says: "Booked with hotwire. Arrived at hotel only to find myself, a single mom, and my ..."
$79
#4 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
XteenaLee says: "I only gave it one star because it was mandatory. They had concrete floors, need..."
$85
#5 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
luvwatersports says: "When we checked in I asked my husband, "Can we check out and get our money back?..."
$101
#6 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
sapper245 says: "Don't use miami Habitat or miami lodgesame company we booked 9 days with them ..."
#7 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
cherryG says: "Please avoid to stay in this Hotel. There's lot in South beach that has the same..."
$86
#8 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
janie2261 says: "Firstly, I want to say that this hotel has a lot of potential. It could be great..."
$176
#9 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
kimacco says: "Was sent to Shelley from Sunbrite Apartments, being our original prepaid booking..."
$63
#10 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
missandrea81 says: "We stayed here for one night in 2005. I wasn't too impressed by this place. The ..."
$91
#11 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
jmoreno3 says: "The web page for this hotel looks fantastic but on arrival things were far from ..."
#12 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
sinaasje says: "Every Monday night at 8PM this hotel has a free salsa for beginners class in t..."
$75
#13 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
swtdeesha says: "yes, the view from the hotel room is amazing, but you are half away away from so..."
#14 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
GFglobetrotter says: "I stayed here with friends in August 2010. We had called multiple times before t..."
$82
#15 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
missandrea81 says: "We found this hotel in a coupon book. On arrival the staff informed us that the ..."
$91
#16 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
kristennoelle9 says: "I had a good stay at the Sadigo Court. It was a little hard to find due to the c..."
$141
#17 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
jmoreno3 says: "The Tides was a good experience overall but clearly riding on it's beach front l..."
4.5
$279
#18 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
menoxie says: "this hotel is located on 86th street collins avenue exept a mall there is not mu..."
$69
#19 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
wiese says: "Miami beach, i dont think i have to comment the location any more than that. I..."
$84
#20 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
kristennoelle9 says: "When in Miami, I almost always visit the Clevelander at least once for lunch, di..."
$134
#21 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
malbert520 says: "The hotel was great. Rooftop pool was the highlight. The place was clean, and th..."
$184
#22 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
swtdeesha says: "I stay at the four points every time i visit Miami, Florida. It is located mid w..."
$151
#23 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
spanisharmada says: "Catalina hotel offers very good value for money at premium location in south bea..."
$94
#24 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
maka77 says: "Some facts about the ship launched by Norwegian Cruise Lines in July 2010 len..."
#25 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
sinaasje says: "It's a cheap hotel but you get a lot in return! The hotel has no beach view,..."
$25