Miami Beach Hotels

Browse 102 Miami Beach, Florida hotel reviews for 237 Miami Beach hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$85 - $1,047

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Miami Beach

Miami Hotels6.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Miami Beach Hotels and Deals

#26 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
KneeNah says: "I have been going to Miami South Beach every year for the past 3 years. The la..."
#27 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
menoxie says: "spend 2 nights here when i arrived in miami this hotel is very good located in t..."
$106
#28 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
lieka84 says: "Our stay in the Avalon Hotel was pretty great. The room and bathroom was clean, ..."
$127
#29 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
mitp23 says: "I stayed in Miami, many times and I came across this hotel after reading all the..."
#30 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
HuBison says: "When I go to South Beach and I am not staying with friends, I prefer to stay sou..."
$167
#31 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
maka77 says: "Some facts about the ship launched by Norwegian Cruise Lines in July 2010 len..."
#32 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
sinaasje says: "It's a cheap hotel but you get a lot in return! The hotel has no beach view,..."
$25
#33 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
NickDeJesu says: "This hotel is in a great location, right on Collins Blvd and just 1 block from O..."
$57
#34 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
dirtyrotten says: "Located in North Beach, this hotel offered great value as the rooms were much mo..."
$60
#35 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
LetLet1 says: "The President Hotel is a very affordable hotel, located in the heart of South Be..."
$81
#36 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
jenbob12 says: "I stayed at the Miami Beach resort for five nights in June. I saw a lot of peopl..."
$87
#37 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
alassane says: "A very nice hotel Room and toilet very clean and confortable, frontdesk young h..."
#38 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
sirenn9 says: "I actually really enjoyed my 3 night stay at this hotel, located right on Ocean ..."
$151
#39 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
mortarandpestle says: "Before making judgments based on my "detailed ratings", I want to let you know t..."
#40 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
Tessagirl23 says: "The hotel is situated in the Art Deco district. Just a few steps away is the be..."
#41 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
spanisharmada says: "Catalina hotel offers very good value for money at premium location in south bea..."
$94
#42 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
swtdeesha says: "I stay at the four points every time i visit Miami, Florida. It is located mid w..."
$151
#43 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
kristennoelle9 says: "When in Miami, I almost always visit the Clevelander at least once for lunch, di..."
$134
#44 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
malbert520 says: "The hotel was great. Rooftop pool was the highlight. The place was clean, and th..."
$184
#45 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
wiese says: "Miami beach, i dont think i have to comment the location any more than that. I..."
$84
#46 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
menoxie says: "this hotel is located on 86th street collins avenue exept a mall there is not mu..."
$69
#47 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
GFglobetrotter says: "I stayed here with friends in August 2010. We had called multiple times before t..."
$82
#48 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
missandrea81 says: "We found this hotel in a coupon book. On arrival the staff informed us that the ..."
$91
#49 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
kristennoelle9 says: "I had a good stay at the Sadigo Court. It was a little hard to find due to the c..."
$141
#50 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
jmoreno3 says: "The Tides was a good experience overall but clearly riding on it's beach front l..."
4.5