Miami Beach Hotels

Browse 102 Miami Beach, Florida hotel reviews for 237 Miami Beach hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$85 - $1,047

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Miami Beach

Miami Hotels6.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Miami Beach Hotels and Deals

#1 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
marixsublime says: "We booked for 2 nights at the Clay Hotel. This was located at Washington Ave and..."
$69
#2 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
hmd81 says: "This is a great place to stay that is close to the beach and in a safe area that..."
$152
#3 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
ashleynpearson says: "The Hotel Marseilles is located right in Miami Beach on Collins Ave. It is walki..."
$100
#4 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
Cocopeach says: "I stayed here with a friend on a 2 week holiday and loved this Hotel! Each room ..."
$103
#5 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
JourneyGirl says: "Villa Paradiso Hotel, guest house http://www.villaparadisohotel.com/ This is ..."
#6 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
Flyingoverseas86 says: "I stayed here for a couple of nights before I set off on a Christmas cruise with..."
$166
#7 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
ml6588 says: "Stayed here since there was a good deal on bookit.com and was very pleased. I'v..."
#8 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
bridgey says: "Great value for money, breakfast, lunch and dinner included. Food is basic but f..."
#9 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
rayray says: "Last year in Miami we stayed on Collins Ave, about a 10 min walk from the bright..."
$107
#10 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
motty16 says: "this hotel was great! we had read so many bad reviews after booking it that 2 of..."
$138
#11 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
marinnka says: "This is a condo-hotel, we stayed in a great 1 bedroom apartment. It has everythi..."
$142
#12 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
toddfran says: "Last summer I decided to continue my rounds of Florida. I flew from Los Angeles ..."
$159
#13 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
oriel says: "Surrounded by designer shops on the corner of Collins and Eighth in the heart of..."
$213
#14 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
boriana84 says: "Ok guys! Here is one for you, and this is if you are coming to Miami and looking..."
$245
#15 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
Dante24 says: "Beautiful place especially if you like Asian inspired designs, looking both mode..."
$492
#16 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
lelo87 says: "Comfy bedrooms/bathrooms - sea view rooms is a must! Reception staff were so he..."
#17 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
ClaireN says: "I stayed at the Delano for a week in November 2006. I hope it's improved since t..."
$293
#18 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
sinaasje says: "What lots of people don't know, is that the Eden Roc hotel also functions as a r..."
$190
#19 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
Tdotluver says: "This is truly a 5 star resort! Not just a hotel it really is a resort. You will ..."
$193
#20 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
chiawombat says: "I stayed at this hotel on business. While there, I stayed in a partial ocean vie..."
$219
#21 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
shellyf says: "Ritz-Carlton South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida This is a very nice hotel. There..."
$254
#22 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
spocklogic says: "It's a beach hotel like its namesake, and I am not really a beach person, so my ..."
$123
#23 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
TinaMora says: "it's a nice Little Hotel at Miami beach. it's calm cause it's not actually in th..."
$97
#24 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
world-traveller123 says: "Review of Essex Beach House This is my review of Essex Beach House Check in ..."
$107
#25 of 237 hotels in Miami Beach
HuBison says: "I stayed here in March 2012 and we booked it online directly with the hotel. It..."
$137