Miami Beach International Travellers Hostel

Check Miami Hotel Deals

Miami Beach International Travellers Hostel Reviews

saurabh saurabh
Perfect location Jan 29, 2012
The place can be identified by bunch of people standing in the balcony drinking and hanging out. The location of the hostel is perfect; gives very easy access to all the restaurants, pubs and the beach. I stayed there for couple nights and did find myself meeting great people from all around the world. It is truly international in that sense.

It definitely lives up-to its "party hostel" tag. The music starts as soon as the sun goes down and remains that way until most people have left for some planned outing. Both nights I stayed there, the staff had organised these clubbing outings. Therefore if someone minds loud music and bunch of people hanging out in the lobby during late hours then may be this is not a recommended place. The beds were fine and the rooms were clean enough. But do not expect something great.

It has a pool table which is probably a 100 years old and cue sticks without tips. But is definitely a great way to socialize with people. They also serve 3 meals a day. However, since I am a vegetarian I had my dinners and lunches outside. Breakfast was good though.

There is a travel agency right across which organises tours to places in and around Florida. The hostel is also quite affordable considering its great location.
aerowen aerowen
great party hostel Feb 04, 2011
If you want to party in South Beach this is the place to be, there were outings every night and tours during the day. If you want a nice peaceful sleep go somewhere else, there will be people outside partying and if you are in a shared room people leaving and coming back from bars/clubs. The hostel provides food, and its ok if you are not picky. They clean the rooms every day so it stays decent. THe staff was very friendly and for the club outings took you as a group. In general a place to meet people traveling from around the world, and if you are a lone traveler a place to meet some people to hang out.
lexie_7 lexie_7
Party animals this is the place to stay in Miami Jul 06, 2011
This hostel was great, the staff there planned a night out every night, and they get cheap tickets to the nightclubs nearby like the mansion and nikki beach, and also no waiting in the line. They serve 2 meals (breakfast and dinner) and the beach is really close, you can walk there anytime. The staff is helpful and nice. There's really nice people to have fun with!!!
efce efce
perfect for young people who wants to pay a little and have a lot of fun Apr 04, 2011
My friend and I stayed there for 4 days and it was so much fun! The staff is very helpful and friendly. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask them, they'll call you a cab, give you directions, advise where to party, where are the cheapest drinks etc. The rooms are ok, you shouldn't expect more for that amount of money. They're clean and equipped with safes. You get a towel and bed sheets, which were not changed within my stay (4 days), but I'm sure they would give you new ones if you asked for it. They have a blow dryer that you can borrow in the front desk and refrigerator with soft drinks and beers, which cost as much as those in nearby stores. They offer breakfast (8-9am), lunch (1pm) and dinner (6pm)... relatively tasty :)

We stayed in mixed room with 4 guys, so we were the only girls in the room, but still it was fun. We were hanging out with our roommates most of the time anyways.

You can drink at hostel's patio or in a lobby and meet other guests.

The hostel offers a bunch of parties. You just need to sign up, pay a cover and there is a limo to pick you up (or you just walk ;)) I don't recommend afternoon party at the pool though. Waste of money and time. Music was really bad and way too loud for an afternoon chill out.

So if you want to meet young people, have fun, party a lot, save a lot of money and you don't care about luxury this is definitely the place you want to consider while planing your vacation in Miami Beach.
raph604 raph604
Excellent party hostel. Feb 06, 2009
If you like a loud party hostel and meeting new people from all over the world I tell you there is no better place then this hostel on South Beach. I stayed for a week at this Hostel and every night was a party night. This place is smack down close to the beach, shopping, clubs and great food locations, friendly staff and super atmosphere. Some people did complaine about the loudness at night so keep in mind if you don't like the party atmosphere then you might want to reconsider staying there.

Related Travel Blogs About Miami Beach International Travellers Hostel

On my way to Colombia - few days in Miami Beach
Here we go again. Since winter in London is rather cold, gloomy and depressing, I've decided to spend my another winter somewhere more pleasant. Around the end of September, I've booked a flight to M…hostel as me(Miami Beach International Travellers Hostel). We've checked in and after a quick shower, joined dozens…

Check Miami Hotel Deals