Miami Airport Security

Miami International Airport, Miami, FL, USA

Miami Airport Security Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I was happy that it was not a busy day Apr 09, 2012
I am not a big fan of all the security controls in the different airport and imagine if those asshole fanatics had been around to activate all this machinery. My guess is that price would be half and taking a plane would be like taking a bus or a train.

One thing that I must admit was good at Miami Airport was the fact that you enter the security check per airline, which brings down the lines but when that is said then the rest is quite ineffective.

At the air Canada entrance things moved really slow. It took almost 30 minutes for a few persons to pass the control and the checkpoints were extremely slow. Furthermore they had a priority line that went in front of the basic line. I have no problem in accepting this when it is persons that paid more for the ticket but when they also let families with small kids in the line that have the same tickets as me; I think it is too much.
In the airport
Chokk says:
Agree - totally
Posted on: May 23, 2012
Dr_Seuss says:
Personally think it is a whole load of bollocks. Could cut out the hassle for the vast majority of people with better targetting.
Posted on: May 22, 2012