Mi Piace

Mi Piace - Veal In Mi Piace

Mi Piace Moscow Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Mi Piace Apr 04, 2010
Another restaurant not far from the hotel, and again part of a chain doing Italian food. The Mi Piace we went to was on Tverskaya.

Went in and got a table upstairs. The restaurant was nicely designed and the whole of the front was a glass window making it feel more open.

Again lucky in that we found the waitress spoke English and we the menu also had a English translation.

Choice wasn't that extensive, and the wine was £40 a bottle :O. The Heineken was reasonable though ;).

Took order, but served it all at different times, with me getting mine some 5 minutes before anyone else got their meals.

I had the veal which was very nice, and wife went for meat feast pizza and both the kids had calzoni.

Once the meals had been served though we were pretty much left alone, and missed out on the opportunity to get another beer, as by the time the waitress even came close we were ready to go.

A nice setting,and the food was OK, but the service could have been better.
Mi Piace Table Menu
I like it!
Posted on: Apr 17, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Mi Piace

Fans Night at Tochka Club
My Uni mate and a great friend of mine Katya called me about 2 weeks ago and invited to the Tochka Club for a Tanzy Minus (Dances Minus) concert. “I was at their concert a week ago • so cool”, …Moscow street from the first floor while having your pasta. We spent 3 hours at Mi Piace chatting about everything…

Check Moscow Hotel Deals