Mezza9 Scotts Reviews
mezza9 May 24, 2010
The different dining experience they offer are as follows:
1) the grill: western grill & rotisserie
2) sushi: traditional Japanese sushi and sashimi bar
3) yakitori: yakitori grill
4) the steam basket: traditional Chinese seafood
5) the deli: European deli, Thai deli & crustacean bar
6) the shop: gourmet boutique
7) the patisserie: desserts
8) the wine cellar: walk-in wine cellars
9) the bar: martini & cigar bar
Ambiance here is above average. The restaurant kitchen is in the middle of the restaurant, where you can see chef cook the food for you. Service is outstanding and waiters are friendly. Relaxing lightings which goes with the table and chairs color.
From the picture, what I like most for the main dish is the fried fish (Crispy-Fried Live Soon Hock Fish served in Superior Soya Sauce). I also like the garlic bread which is quite unique from other garlic breads served in other restaurants, because they mix the garlic with cheese, and the garlic used is freshly smashed (try it!). Dessert was so good, in the platter they have crème brûlé, chocolate muffin with soft warm bitter chocolate inside (so yummy!), banana crepe, 3 scoops of ice creme, pear tidbits and vanilla. Total bill for all of these was $S183 good for 2-4 pax. A reasonable hotel price with 9 different dining experience.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!