Metta Resort and Spa

Check Paro Hotel Deals

Metta Resort and Spa Paro Reviews

halilee halilee
Lovely , comfortable hotel Nov 13, 2014
This beautiful resort is located just on the outskirts of Paro. The lobby is large with seating, and there is a wonderful bar and bright modern seating area beside the lobby with a good selection of alcoholic and non-alcohol drinks. The restaurant serves buffet food and is pretty good. My guide was able to arrange some chilies and cheese for me the 2nd night and it was delicious.

My room is a good size with 2 beds, good pillows, and a lovely seating area with flat screen tv. The decor is quite lovely with beautiful white and gold threaded bedspreads. The bathroom is also a good size with a shower. Strangely, the 2nd day when I went to take a shower, I had no water at all however. The room and the resort is clean and comfortable.

The staff were all very good, friendly and attentive. I did have a hot stone bath for $24 usd for 30 mins. Very good but a bit overpriced IMO. There is several other spa options here. Beer ran about 200 which is also overpriced, but not come,extent unlike what many other resort/hotel charge.

One downside I learned is this hotel does not make provisions/sleeping arrangements for guides and /drivers however.

All in all, I would recommend this hotel for its comfortable, clean, and friendly atmosphere.
bathroom