11 Calle de la Antigua Senda de Senent, Valencia, Spain
www.valenciacf.com - 963 60 17 10
Mestalla - Dressing room
Mestalla - #14 Club Icon!
Mestalla - Mestalla
Mestalla - The bat of Valencia (C.F.), 2 possible explanations: bats are common here.
Second theory is that in 1238, when James I was about to reconquer the city from the Moors, a bat landed on his flag. As he conquered the city, they added the bat to their arms.

Mestalla Valencia Reviews

Jelle_Machiavelli Jelle_Ma…
Los Che #14 Sep 10, 2010
Estadio Mestalla is a football stadium in Valencia, Spain. The stadium is the home ground of Valencia Club de FĂștbol. With a capacity of 55,000 seats, it ranks as the fifth-largest stadium in Spain. It is also renowned for its steep terracing and being one of the most intimidating atmospheres in all of Europe in which to play.

In the near future, the team is expected to move into the Nou Mestalla, a state-of-the-art stadium with a seating capacity of 75,000, located in Valencia, but due to the Valencia CF's financial crisis, it's unknown when the stadium will be completed.
Press room
Dressing room

Related Travel Blogs About Mestalla

Where Ever I Lay My Hat
No great rush to get up, but I still managed to wake up before my alarm, which really is most unlike me :O. Was going to be a long day in town, so I gathered my stuff together and then chil…Valencia played in the famous Mestalla Stadium. Carried on to the 'Blue and Shiny, that turned out to be a decorration…

Check Valencia Hotel Deals