Mespil Hotel

Mespil Hotel Rates and Deals

Mespil Hotel Dublin Reviews

herburlness herburln…
Pleasantly Suprised Feb 04, 2010
I booked a package deal for hotel and airfare thru Gate1 and this was the hotel that was the cheapest. Because it was not an "upgrade" so to speak I was a little worried. But I can honestly say I was very pleasantly suprised from the moment we checked in. The room was very clean and nice. They were so friendly and always willing to help out anyway they can. My Mom couldnt get her phone to work and I was sleeping so she went to the front counter. They tried to help her as much as they could but still couldnt get it to work. They gave her directions to a lil store around the corner. They were always willing to give us directions or help us however needed. We had our choice of a free Irish or continental breakfast every morning that was included with our room. It was very good every morning, and once again the service was superb! My only complaint is it was a little further from the center or where all the "action" was then I would of liked, but this could of only been because I am not a big fan of cold weather. We did alot of walking while we were there, and only took a cab twice for a dinner and dancing show one night. There is free wi-fi in the rooms and thru-out the hotel which is a major plus for me. If you dont have your laptop with you they do have two computers in the lobby available for use. Another major plus for me was the water pressure and the hot water! Alot of hotels have no water pressure in the showers or/and the water doesnt seem to ever be hot enough. Not here, I looked forward to my hot shower after a long day walking out in the cold every night. I would definitely recommend this hotel and stay here again if I have the opportunity!

Mespil Hotel Overview

Just outside of the city center, the Mespil Hotel is only a few moments from such attractions as the Museum of Ireland, the National Library, Saint Stephen’s Green, the Grand Canal, the Gaiety Theater and Trinity College as well as all of the major shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. This also means the government and financial districts are within walking distance too. The Mespil Hotel is located along Mespil Road and is six miles from the Dublin International Airport.

The rooms in the Mespil Hotel will provide visitors with cable TV, full bathrooms, signature toiletries, climate controls, beverage stations, Internet access, wake up calls, personal safes and direct dial phones.

The Mespil Hotel provides visitors with many excellent services and facilities, including a tour desk, in-house restaurant, comfortable lounge with bar service, on-site parking, laundry or dry-cleaning service, 24-hour front desk, meeting and conference rooms and a concierge desk.

Mespil Hotel Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Bus Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Mespil Hotel

Day 7-Finally back to Dublin
We made it back to Dublin by 130pm, and we checked back into the Mespil Hotel.  We took our time changing and went out downtown to shop.  Grafton St was awesome, and went spent most of our …Dublin by 130pm, and we checked back into the Mespil Hotel.  We took our time changing and went…

Check Mespil Hotel Rates and Deals