Mesa Travelodge

Mesa Travelodge Rates and Deals

Mesa Travelodge Reviews

coagulate coagulate
Nothing like website...beware Jul 24, 2010
While planning my trip for Arizona I was trying to stay in the area I was going to be looking at apartments so I chose the travelodge in West Mesa. Bad idea.

The website says that each room has a safe to lock up belongings and a blow dryer. As soon as you get there to check in there is a sign that says most rooms only have a shower. Good thing I brought my own blowdryer as it appeared the one in my room had been ripped out of the wall. It was a pain having to take my valuables with me every time I left my room because I couldn't lock them up.

Also upon getting set up in my room I wanted to relax and watch some television. That was not going to happen. The remote had no batteries and the television had no buttons.

The housekeeping staff in general were nice but they never tended to the rooms around the same time. One day I was woken up at 9 am by them pounding on the door. Another day they didn't show up until about 2pm and just took my sheet and came back 4 hours later.

The screen that was facing my balcony was bent in like someone had attempted to get in the room at some point. Needless to say my window stayed shut and locked my whole visit.

I stayed in a smoking room. Given that I didn't expect it to be ultra clean. When I arrived I noticed the comforter on my bed had a hole the size of my fist that had apparently been burned away. What should have been a fitted sheet on the mattress was just a regular flat sheet that was smoothed out.

I also noticed that when I walked around the room in my socks that my socks were turned black. Just walking aroung for about 20 minutes they were filthy.

There were some good things about the hotel though. For the most part it was quiet at night and it's only a couple miles from the highways and shopping.

Overall though I would strongly suggest that you stay away from this place. It's a value but remember you get what you paid for. Apparently I forgot that.

Mesa Travelodge Overview

This hotel is one of many Mesa hotels found in the prime area of the city. The Mesa Travelodge is nearby popular destination spots like the Desert Botanical Gardens and the Fiesta Bowl Parade. The Arizona State University is also a short distance away. Another nearby location is the Casino Arizona site. This site can be found at 22 S Country Club Dr. in Mesa, Arizona. The Mesa Travelodge is five miles from the regional airport and ten miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.

Amenities of the room include coffeemakers, microwaves and refrigerators. The Mesa Travelodge has won Presidents Awards for its accommodations in the past. All rooms are clean and bedrooms have plush top mattresses. Free WI-FI Internet is provided. For guests’ entertainment there is cable TV. All visitors have exterior access to their room. Guests can make local calls at no charge.

Guests at the Mesa Travelodge can expect a Continental breakfast and a heated swimming pool for recreation. Decor style is appropriate for this type of hotel.

Mesa Travelodge Amenities

• Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • Modem / Data Port
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor