Merida Hotels

Browse 11 Merida, Mexico hotel reviews for 91 Merida hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$30 - $201

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Merida

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Merida Hotels and Deals

#1 of 91 hotels in Merida
geokid says: "I have stayed at the Dolores Alba more than a dozen times since the 1970's. This..."
$27
#2 of 91 hotels in Merida
jenniferia says: "First of all, you pay on a sliding scale based on a survey about how successful ..."
#3 of 91 hotels in Merida
Seira07 says: "This place was fun. I traveled with a friend and stayed in the female Dorm for a..."
#4 of 91 hotels in Merida
margunn says: "I stayed in this hostel 5 years ago and remembered the pool and hammocks. Just h..."
#5 of 91 hotels in Merida
Cho says: "We booked this hotel through United Airlines when we purchased our online ticket..."
$27
#6 of 91 hotels in Merida
geokid says: "Hotel Montejo is located on Street 57 No. 507, between Calle 62 and Calle 64, 2..."
$25
#7 of 91 hotels in Merida
fabrr says: "Pretty new hotel, clean and modern. Room was modern and clean, furniture was I..."
$32
#8 of 91 hotels in Merida
cara1234567 says: "My mom and step dad came to visit me while I was living in Merida a little over ..."
#9 of 91 hotels in Merida
geokid says: "Casa Bowen is not a five star tourist hotel. Casa Bowen may have the most afford..."
#10 of 91 hotels in Merida
Centrally located, the Hotel Trinidad allows for easy access to Merida's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment.
Merida