Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau

Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Rates and Deals

Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Reviews

TravChef TravChef
Very good hotel in the center Jul 12, 2015
Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau is one of the best 4 stars hotel in its category. The staff are very nice and smiling. We just arrived after the big group of Chineses check-in with all the hectics moment still she manage to keep calm and smiling to the next guests (me!). We stay at the 4th floor and it is a priviledge room where they put some drinks (coca cola, coca light, Evian, Perrier and orange juice for courtesy). The shower is strong and water is warm, bed is soft and comfortable. The room is spacious. There is plenty of shelves to put your luggages. Corridor and room is renovated. Free internet with only few information for filling in.

The morning breakfast is absolutely better than other Mercure I stayed previously, there are coffee and tea, hot chocolate, all fresh fruit juices and chilled juice. Croissant, Pain au Chocolat, Hot dishes like sausages, eggs and bacon, there is a facility to boil your own egg according to your liking. I have to deduct one star from the service rating from a guy in restaurant that I waited for them to clear the dishes I use but nobody come and I don't want to put on the next table, then I saw him, I gave him dishes from my mum and me, he said I could put on my table. I said how could I take the next course if I have no place to put the new plate. But over all I totally recommend this hotel for your stay in Dijon.
Chokk says:
fransglobal says:
Let's start reviewing Jantima's reviews...:P
Posted on: Jul 14, 2015

Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Overview

The Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau is located in the heart of Dijon, within a two minute walk from Dijon Congrexpo. The hotel offers well-appointed rooms with air conditioning and complimentary wireless internet.

The Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau is a convenient place to visit for both business and relaxation. Facilities offered include meeting rooms, tennis courts and conference room(s). There is a gift shop and a news stand within the hotel. Confidently choose the Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau for your next trip with the knowledge that you'll be perfectly placed to take advantage of Dijon's well-known clubs, bars, and establishments.

If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requirements of families and kids. Equipped to make your stay comfortable, rooms offer cable / satellite channels, a safe and a flat-screen TV. For the comfort and safety of guests, the hotel offers non-smoking rooms. Each room is well-equipped to make your stay comfortable and offers a refrigerator, a mini bar and tea and coffee making facilities.

The Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau features an on-site restaurant, convenient for guests preferring to dine in. Guests can order room service any time of the day.

Golf Jacques Laffite Dijon Bourgogne is within easy driving distance of the Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau. Dijon Bourgogne - Longvic Airport (DIJ) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. The hotel is within a 20 minute walk to Musée des Beaux-Arts de Dijon, Palace of the Dukes and Estates of Burgundy and within a 10 minute drive you can find University of Burgundy, Golf Blue Green Quetigny Grand Dijon and Zenith de Dijon.

Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes