Menzies Business Lounge

Stockholm Arlanda airport, Arlanda, Sweden
08-797 62 89
Menzies Business Lounge - LOL, the 'view' of the security check queue below us
Menzies Business Lounge - The infamous wine on tap
Menzies Business Lounge - The grand food selection ( rolls eyes). And only one table, mind you, for such a big lounge. Oh well, look at the positives: at least it encourages dieting!
Menzies Business Lounge - Main dining area
Menzies Business Lounge - The 'work' area

Menzies Business Lounge Arlanda Reviews

Vikram Vikram
Awful lounge - I've seen farmer's markets more peaceful than this! Oct 25, 2017
Sad to say that whilst some lounges in Nordic EU are amazing (cue the Vaanta Finnair flagship lounge), some of them can be just as bad. Menzies lounge - please stand up!

Open for most oneworld and a bunch of other alliance frequent fliers, this is located after security check. It's a winding walk and up the stairs once you finish security, and a bit more challenging to find given how poorly Arlanda is signposted.

I kind of knew we had a failure on hand when there was a long queue to get in, with rather archaic instructions on how to access Wifi. Once they checked my status and "welcomed" me in, off I went to find a quiet spot to plonk my stuff.

Quiet what I said?

Scratch that.

It was unbelievably busy what with so many passengers from various alliances. Some were even seated on the carpet. There was a "silent zone" which people were using to make conference calls, hence not so silent.

I always look forward to "views" in a lounge - most of the airside ones face the tarmac. Most. Not this one! The glamorous view I got was of below - yep, it's right below the security check so all I could see was hurried customers standing despondently the queue hoping they wouldn't miss their flight.

And finally - the food. It was very middling. I didn't expect this poor selection for an airport in Europe, much less a prosperous country as such as Sweden.

The only saving grace was seeing a wine on tap. I'd never seen one before (but the wine was so cheap nothing could redeem it).
The "work" area
LOL, the "view" of the security ch…
Main dining area
The grand food selection ( rolls e…

Check Arlanda Hotel Deals