2 Liszt Ferenc tér, Budapest, Hungary
(1) 413 1482

Menza Budapest Reviews

lilmagil lilmagil
Comfortable spot for a quality meal Aug 02, 2012
Reasonable mid-level prices, for a fun atmosphere and a varied, thoughtful menu. Menza is a favorite dinner spot when we have friends visiting Budapest. There are a few vegetarian options, as well as traditional Hungarian dishes and more modern 'fusion' cuisine. It's a good menu if you have a mixed group of picky and adventurous stomachs. The pistachio brownie sundae -- gooey and dark -- is priceless. I also recommend the bodza (elderberry blossom) soda, though it's quite sweet. The restaurant is not air-conditioned, but has large windows and several fans that are remarkably effective. The outdoor dining areas are shaded and great for people-watching. You'll probably have to wait for a table after 7pm. Menu includes English and staff are helpful.
goatguy goatguy
great place to start Jun 10, 2011
The Menza is where the locals go - it's a great restaurant & caffe where you can get good 'fusion' food (Hungarian cusine effected by international ones)

a good place to start.

accross the street from there you'll find more great caffe's - all serve amazing vien schnitzels.
David David
Nov 17, 2007
My friends and I ate here on our last night in Budapest. The food here was amazing. The restaurant is styled in art deco. It's a fairly large restaurant for Budapest with seating available outside too. I had a soup which was probably the best soup I've ever had. The service was attentive and friendly. If I were to come back to Budapest I would definitely eat here again.
This is in the liszt ferenc térra…
perfektewelle says:
It's actually Menza.
Posted on: Aug 25, 2008
vodkaphix says:
hey, thanks for the info..
Posted on: Nov 18, 2007
vances says:
Mensa? they serve brain food there?
Posted on: Nov 17, 2007