Menelas cv

Menelas cv - The entrance

Menelas cv Brussels Reviews

Chokk Chokk
I have tasted much better Greek food Dec 30, 2010
Located in Rue du Vieux Marché aux Grains 25 there is a small Greek restaurant named Memelas after the owner that opened the place in 1988. Today the old owner’s daughter Xenia and her husband Dimitri carry on the tradition of authentic Greek style of home cooking. We arrived pretty late and there were only a couple of tables with people and most of them were almost leaving. We were discussing the food for quite some time before we were able to decide; so we started with a bottle of wine.

I decided to go for the Moussaka because I had not eaten that in ages; it never a high-end meal but in general it is okay food. This one was quite okay except of the fact that it was not really warm in the middle which I found was quite bad.

The place was as such not that cosy; it was just an average place that had seen it best days I guess. My friend’s meals were all better and the meal for 4 persons, wine, some beers and water was less than 100 euro which I found reasonable if my Moussaka had been warm all through.
Inside the restaurant