Memphis Hotels

Browse 15 Memphis, Tennessee hotel reviews for 126 Memphis hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$198 - $198

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Memphis

West Memphis Hotels12.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Memphis Hotels and Deals

#1 of 126 hotels in Memphis
gbrady says: "I stayed here for 7 days and I found it to be one of the most clean hotels ever...."
$95
#2 of 126 hotels in Memphis
Firewalker688 says: "This hotel is nothing short of amazing! It is an old structure with a ton of ch..."
$196
#3 of 126 hotels in Memphis
world-traveller123 says: "Review of Sleep Inn 2855 Old Austin Peay Hwy Memphis TN 38128 Stayed at the..."
$75
#4 of 126 hotels in Memphis
jenniescharm says: "On a recent trip to Memphis, I stayed two weeknights at the Holiday Inn Express ..."
$81
#5 of 126 hotels in Memphis
esterrene says: "I have stayed here a few times and have no complaints. The hotel is very clea..."
2.5
$53
#6 of 126 hotels in Memphis
lovetofly09 says: "On walking in I was immediately greeted by the front desk clerk who was friendly..."
$88
#7 of 126 hotels in Memphis
cutetwirler says: "My family and I stayed in the Heartbreak Hotel and it was excellent! The pool ..."
$90
#8 of 126 hotels in Memphis
wynterb says: "Walking distance to Beale Street. The hotel is clean, decor is nice. There is a ..."
$132
#9 of 126 hotels in Memphis
MissJaneCA says: "I've stayed at a lot of nice Marriott hotels but this is not one of them. I had ..."
$119
#10 of 126 hotels in Memphis
HuBison says: "This place is gross but the location is what keeps them in business. They proba..."
$60