Memories of Hong Kong

Rodney Bay, Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

Memories of Hong Kong Gros Islet Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Eh, it's too hyped up for Chinese food-eat somewhere else Aug 05, 2010
It looked pretty from the outside and the inside decor is nice. The walls actually open and get propped up and there is a nice breeze in the evening, but I recommend you eat somewhere else.

The service is slow and the food was minimal for the price they charged. I am a picky eater and I asked what vegatables came with the seafood platter; I was told baby corn and carrots. The platter was put down in front of me and there were green peppers, onions, and water chestnut mixed in. I didn't eat half of the dish. It was nicely flavored, but you should try somewhere else.

The table next to us had slow service too. They were waving their napkin in the air in hopes of getting someone's attention. I got up from my table to ask for water (which we got about 8 or 9 minutes later!) And while I was up, I told the front desk that the table next to us needed their waitress. They apologized that I had to get up and it still took forever to get service. There is another chinese food restaurant further down the road.
WonderLust614 says:
The prawn chow mein was good, but def over priced. It's a good placed if you're calling it a night. If you're looking to go out afterwards...ask for the check as soon as they drop the food, lol.
Posted on: Aug 07, 2010
taberd1983 says:
Nice review. Sister, you do travel a you write for travel magazine?
Posted on: Aug 05, 2010