Memmo Alfama Hotel Lisboa
27 Travessa Merceeiras, Lisbon, Portugal
www.memmoalfama.com/hotel-ov… - 21 049 5660
Check Lisbon Hotel Deals
Memmo Alfama Hotel Lisboa Lisbon Reviews
Charming and Romantic Hotel in Lisbon (Alfama District) Jan 11, 2014
This is absolute gem of a hotel in Lisbon - it is a relatively new hotel and was opened in September 2013. It is in the charming neighborhood of Alfama with a beautiful view of Alfama and the river. View from the top of the hotel is absolutely amazing.
- It is on Tram Line 28. It is not close to a metro station so if you are coming from the airport the best way is to get a taxi which costs about 10 euros
- Takes a couple of minutes by tram to the main square or you could just walk
- Rooms are very charming (see photo attached). This is a very old building which has been converted into a hotel so the rooms are small even by European standard, and if you are traveling with a lot of luggage you might be short on space.
The washroom is modern with a fantastic shower.
- WIFI: Quite fast and free
- Breakfast: Was included in our rate. The breakfast is very good. Cereals, coffee, all kinds of fresh juice, eggs, salmon, yogurt, etc. (everything you could ask for)
Would recommend this place to anyone. They also organize a free walking tour of Alfama which is very informative and takes you down the charming alleys of this neighborhood.
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!