Melrose House Hotel

Melrose House Hotel Rates and Deals

Melrose House Hotel Pamukkale Reviews

halilee halilee
Excellent hotel May 01, 2012
We spent one night at this lovely hotel. The owners were warm and welcoming and everyone very friendly. Our room was spacious with a porch. No real view from our room except for a kids treehouse. Our hair dryer also did not work, fortunately I had brought my own, but still had to use a few different plugs before I could finally get that to work. The water for the shower was very hard to adjust to get a good water temperature but did eventually get it. These are all minor details for me that don't affect my general "feeling" of the hotel which was very good. For the price, it certainly can't be beat.

The eating area is very quaint and a great place for also just relaxing. Breakfast was good, as was our supper. The soup was particularily tasty.

There is a swimming pool, though we didn't use it.
Eating area and pool during the day
Our room
Restaurant at night
rsvpme says:
Interesting comments
Posted on: Jul 12, 2012
elahaise elahaise
Exceptional! Jun 02, 2011
I stayed here for one night as a solo traveler and wished I could have stayed all week! Melrose Hotel is amazing! Fabulous Service, yummy buffet breakfast, great ambiance, beautiful decor throughout, big comfy beds, fabulous shower pressure, balconies in rooms. Look no further!

Melrose House Hotel Overview

The Melrose House Hotel is located in Pamukkale making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. The Melrose House Hotel boasts a convenient location with modern amenities in every guestroom and superb service. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, bathtub, shower. Hotel facilities offered at this Pamukkale accommodation include restaurant, laundry service/dry cleaning, bar/pub. For guests to unwind, the hotel offers a variety of facilities and services including garden, jacuzzi. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Pamukkale, making it a distinct accommodation. For your reservation at the Melrose House Hotel, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

Melrose House Hotel Amenities