Melia San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas

Hotel class: 4.5 stars
Playa El Medano, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Melia San Lucas Hotel - Our room.
Melia San Lucas Hotel - View of pool from our balcony.
Melia San Lucas Hotel - view from my room
Melia San Lucas Hotel - my room
Melia San Lucas Hotel - view of the ocean and other cabanas from my cabana
Melia San Lucas Hotel - view of the pool from my cabana

Check Cabo San Lucas Hotel Deals

Melia San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas Reviews

sybil sybil
Jun 08, 2007
I enjoyed this resort. it is pricey for the location but if it were in the states, it is just average. the resort is right on nikki beach and very close to the main drag. the hotel is just gorgeous!!! once you check in, they give you a welcome champagne. the room has a view of the pool and the sea of cortez and los arcos. the rooms are spacious. they come with an ipod docking station, a flat screen tv, and a dvd player. all the rooms have large bathrooms and balcony. yes, there is a/c. and, the bed was very comfortable.

the pool area is pretty. there is a swim up bar. tons of cabanas (which you either need to reserve or you need to get up really early to stake it out) and lounges. alterntatively, you can go on the beach and and there are cabanas there too.

my only problem is that it could get loud at night. there is a club/bar at the hotel that plays house music till the wee hours of the night and if your room is close to the lobby, you may not be able to sleep. i learned though to put tons of towel by the door to muffle out the noise. it worked a bit, but then again, i was really tired and just crashed.

i would come back here. it is gorgeous!
view from my room
my room
view of the ocean and other cabana…
view of the pool from my cabana
Trish5253 says:
Hey, thanks for writing this review. I saw this hotel on TV the other night and thought about checking it out on my next Mexico trip. Love the pics and the tips. Thanks again...Happy travels!!
Posted on: Jun 30, 2007
martinikitty13 martinik…
Jun 08, 2007
I believe ME had just undergone an extensive renovation so the rooms were quite nice (comfortable with modern, eclectic touches), spacious and most of them have nice views of the pool and beach. I had read on tripadvisor that the noise level was quite loud but we didn't have any problems with that but then again, I'm a deep sleeper.

The best things about the hotel were: (i) champagne reception upon arrival - nice touch, (ii) the fun pool surrounded by canopy beds, (iii) the beach of course - just steps away and (iv) Nikki Beach (yummy daiquiris)!
Our room.
View of pool from our balcony.
jennismortal says:
Cabo San Lucas has become Mexico's newest hotspot. ME Cabo is at the center of the action. Come party with us and hundreds of other young fun seekers at this desert oasis. Location:ME Cabo is located on one of Mexico's finest beaches, where our guests can swim or rent water sport equipment. The resort looks out onto the famous rock formations of Los Cabos known as ""el Fin de la Tierra"" (Land's End).Area:ME Cabo is about 45 minutes from the airport, and is just a few steps away from the colonial village of Cabo San Lucas, where guests wander by day for great shopping, and return at night for the hottest party scene in North America.
_______________
Good source for Cabo San Lucas travel deals
Posted on: Sep 02, 2009

Melia San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas Overview

This is a charming and friendly hotel that offers unsurpassed service and comfortable accommodation to make your stay a memorable one. Situated in San Lucas, the Melia is next to the Pelican Rock and close to the Nikki Beach. Surrounded by the incredible golf courses, this property is 45 minutes drive from the airport. Designed for your comfort and convenience, the 108 luxurious accommodation units are well-appointed and come with all the contemporary amenities. Each unit has a balcony that offers beautiful views of the surrounding. Guests can relish delicious Mexican fusion cuisine in an elegant setting of the onsite restaurant. You can also sip your favourite drink as well as relax in the cosy atmosphere of the tastefully designed bar. The hotel offers state-of-the-art meeting rooms for organising your business meetings. After an exhausting day, you can have a bracing dip in the swimming pool or re-vitalise your body in the whirlpool. For a perfect relaxation, you can avail the spa services, which rejuvenates both the body and the soul.

Melia San Lucas Hotel Amenities