Melia Las Americas

Melia Las Americas Rates and Deals

Melia Las Americas Varadero Reviews

Missy88 Missy88
Wonderful hotel with great staff Mar 20, 2011
The staff made this the first resort Ive ever wanted to visit more than once! Fun, nice, accomodationg people who go out of their way ro make sure you have a great time :) I find all resorts about the same so its really the people that make a resort memorable, and the waitors, waitresses and entertainment staff were awesome!
Soo_Jun Soo_Jun
All Inclusive Cuba Resort Apr 01, 2011
This was an all inclusive resort in Veradero Cuba for a week and I must say, for what I paid ($1300 CAN $) I don't think it was worth it.

When I landed and was waiting forever for my luggage and then my bus that was going to take us to the hotel left us at the airport and when we were asking around for the bus everyone just pointed and said "that's your bus" which wasn't. It took us 2+ hours after we landed to get a different bus assigned to us.

Once we got to the hotel, they said they didn't have our reservations and that took about an hour to resolve. When we got to the hotel it was late and everything was closed and to my surprise, there wasn't any night entertainment.

In the morning was a different story. The location of the hotel was amazing! The clear blue water and white sandy beach was picturesque.

If you wanted a beach chair, you better get up early! They had hourly games at the resort, they had 2 pools but not a swim up bar.

Food was average, nothing to go crazy over.

Will I go again? Sure! To the hotel next door which had better atmosphere with better entertainment; too bad we weren't allowed in.

Melia Las Americas Overview

The Melia De Las Americas can be found within easy reach of local attractions. The Varadero golf Club and the Plaza America Commercial and Conference Center are both nearby. This Varadero hotel also offers easy access to the area’s famous beaches. The Melia Las Americas is located within easy reach of local points of interest via rental car or taxi. These transit methods also offer easy access to Varadero International Airport, which is located only 15 minutes away from the hotel.

All of the guestrooms at the Melia Las Americas en Varadero include private bathrooms. All 340 rooms offer satellite television as well as phones and minibars. Climate controls are also offered in each room.

Guests will find that there are many shops and restaurants near the hotel. There are 3 restaurants onsite, including one on the beach, as well as 3 bars. The hotel also offers a hairdresser, a currency exchange, a laundry service, 5 pools, a gym, sports courts, and more.

Melia Las Americas Amenities

• Pool Outdoor
  • Breakfast in the Room
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop
  • Smoking Room
  • Late check-out (subject to availability)
  • Self Laundry