Melia Dubai

Check Dubai Hotel Deals

Melia Dubai Reviews

pammy_robertson pammy_ro…
Awesome hotel Nov 11, 2014
Wow what can I say about this hotel... Loved it! Normally I stay in hostels as I want to make my money spread a little further but I could visit Dubai and slum it on the hotel. So the plan was 5* all the way.

I can't remember how much we paid but booked as a package through expedia and it was pretty reasonable. I think with direct emirates flights from Glasgow and 5 nights around 650gbp. But breakfast was not included.

The service was second to none, really enjoyed people opening doors for me and for 1st time ever someone took my luggage to our room. I felt like a celebrity.

The room was very generous, comfortable beds, modern decor and then the bathroom omg!!!! That bath (see my pics) was awesome. Only thing I didn't like about the room was the shower was a hand held hose over the bath. Not so easy to wash your hair in. I think bigger rooms probably had an additional shower.

Location was ok, near the creek area and we took a lot of taxis but I think we would have done that regardless of the hotel location, as everything is so spread out.

The rooftop pool and bar was a lovely place to chill during the day with epic views of the city skyline and at night had a great lively vibe where they had excellent cocktails. I'd recommend the lemongrass sangria. Delish! They also offer a range of food and shisha pipes.

I liked this hotel as it was small enough that it felt personal, we visited some of the larger resort hotels and I would still go back to the Melia. It doesn't have that tacky 'we've spent a lot of money on the decor' feel which was nice. It was Tasteful and contemporary. I loved it.

Melia Dubai Overview

The Melia Dubai, situated in Bur Dubai, offers comfortable accommodation and high quality services and facilities. Dubai city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hotel.

The Melia Dubai caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Amenities include a sauna, conference room(s) and an outdoor pool. Guests can order room service 24 hours a day. In addition to a concierge and a 24 hour reception, the hotel also features meeting rooms, a dry cleaning service and a business centre.

Melia Amenities

• Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes