Meliá Luxembourg

Check Luxembourg Hotel Deals

Meliá Luxembourg Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Business class hotel May 09, 2016
This hotel was selected last minute for my business trip to Luxembourg. Since it was a last minute booking, most hotels in the main town were already fully booked. I stayed at the Level Room on 4th floor. The hotel has 3 types of rooms : standard, Level Room and Business Suites

Business class hotel – modern furnishing with a gym, steam bath room

Spacious room and bathroom

You can select from 5 different types of pillows on your bed - from duck feathers to foam

Absolute silence since we are in the middle of nowhere and this is a brand new hotel so sound proofing was very good

Breakfast buffet was generous but I didn’t get to enjoy it much since I always have a car picking me up every morning so in order to really enjoy it would mean I need to wake up really early.

Complimentary toiletries from Loewe aqua range. I loved the scent from this perfume and now I get to experience the whole set – shower, conditioner, lotion!

Location is in the business district – so not walking distance to the main town or anywhere besides the symphony museum. You have to take a taxi to everywhere. There is nothing going on anywhere near the hotel in the evening. Can’t even take a walk in the evening cause there is nothing to see.

So for the Level Room, I got this:

Welcome snack (chocolate, candy, macaroon)

Complimentary wifi and breakfast

Complimentary mini bar – stacked with cold and warm drinks incl. beer and snacks (chips, crackers and chocolates)

Complimentary finger food buffet in the evening from 6pm onwards – chicken wings, chips, olives, drinks, deserts (incl. alcoholic drinks)

There is a docking station where you can charge your phone without using your cable charger

Access to the gym and steam bath room

A EUR15 voucher to be used at the restaurant per day.

The hotel guests are mainly business travellers. For business trips, i will stay here again since the company is paying but if i were have to pay myself - i would choose to stay in a hotel in the main town where the attractions are and shops and restaurants are within walking distance.
The Level Room