Mekong Delta River Tour

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Mekong Delta River Tour Ho Chi Minh City Reviews

ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
mekong delta river tour May 14, 2012
i did the 2-day Mekong delta river cruise - to me this is a must do.the tour was fantastic.i booked the tour with the place i stayed and they came by early in the mourning to pick me up and take us to our 1st mimi-van. from there they took us to the bus and we were off on our 2-day was amazing as we got to experience how the viet nam people live and work.we got onto these really small and skinny boats and when to the floating was nice to favorite part was when we would canoe in these little canals and then stop to see how they make candy.the overnight stay was in a ok place it was clean and had a/c . hey in cost 19.00 us for this trip including the guest house and lunch. it was my highlight of viet nam.if your going this is a must do.
Shasas says:
This sounds great! I've been trying to find a decent mekong tour. Would you be able to give details?
Posted on: Sep 29, 2014
Sarahsox84 says:
This sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. Where did you find the information for the tour? Do you have a website or is it something you just booked once you were there? Thanks!
Posted on: Sep 19, 2013
ccjbeachbum says:
it was a great tour
Posted on: Apr 24, 2013
maineart maineart
It's a great ride for the price. Jul 23, 2011
The wife and I took this ride and was completely satisfied with the arrangements. It was a refreshing ride in an otherwise real hot night. The drinks were cold and tasty. I would recommend this cruse to anybody.

Check Ho Chi Minh City Hotel Deals