Meiji Shrine

Shibuya, Japan
Meiji Shrine - Some koi in a pond at the park.
Meiji Shrine - Shrine gate to the park and shrine.

Meiji Shrine Shibuya Reviews

tlenot tlenot
Meiji Shrine Oct 25, 2014
This was the first morning of my visit in Japan. I went jogging up north from my hotel and came here. What I notice first is the Shrine gate into the park/shrine. Very large but also very beautiful. Jogging in the morning in Japan is very nice too as not a lot of people and very relaxing. The park is big and clean. Lots of trees and plants to block the city so it was calming. When I got to the Shrine, it was my first time seeing one and it was beautiful. There were a few workers cleaning the area and a few locals paying their respect. This park and shrine is definitely worth checking out.
Shrine gate to the park and shrine.
Some koi in a pond at the park.
Keishiro Keishiro
Meiji Shrine Jan 21, 2011
Meiji Shrine is one of the famous Shrines in Japan.It's know as sort of Power spot as well.

It's in the woods.It's very rare in Tokyo area.

They have long front approach which has many variety of shops.very cozy.You may feel something sacred.Actually it is.It may have a fun if you walk from Shibya st.They are very nice walking area.

Related Travel Blogs About Meiji Shrine

Tokyo July 3 to 6
After deep consideration, i decided to take 1 month vacation to travel and my first place will be Tokyo..my 4th time to be there..but pretty nice.  took CI104 from Taipei to Tokyo at 2:15pm and …Meiji Shrine, Shibuya and then back to our hotel.  Ikebukuro has lots of shop and department; Ginza has more…
Heart of Tokyo
It rained the morning...so there wasn't that many tourists in Arasaka where sennoji is located. Because it was a national holiday, there weren't that many shops open. Chiziji fish market would have …Meiji Shrine and SHibuya. I loved Omotoesando!! There were soooo many cool shops and cafes! Meiji Shrine is located in the heart…
Exploring Tokyo- New Otani Garden, Meiji Jingu Shrine, Imperial Palace Gardens, Shibuya
I had set my alarm for 8:30 am, out of fear that we would all sleep past noon...but we all woke up naturally around 6:00 am!  We are obviously not acclimated to the time change yet!  We got… I had set my alarm for 8:30 am, out of fear that we would all sleep past noon...but…

Compare Hachioji Hotel Rates (4.5km away)

Meiji Shrine Map