Meeting Point

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals

Meeting Point Amsterdam Reviews

LB57 LB57
Cheap Hostel in a Great Location Mar 05, 2011
I've stayed at the meeting point everytime I've been to Amsterdam (3 in total). It's a short walk away from Amsterdam Centraal station, on arguably the most fun street in Amsterdam, Warmoostraat.

The location is perfect for the red light district, coffee shops and near by tourist attractions.

The hostel is cheap by Amsterdam standards, and the bar is open 24 hours. The people who run it are very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area.

Unfortunately it isn't the cleanest, but the bathrooms are fine, just remember your flip flops!

If you're looking for a place to crash after partying all day and night in the heart of Amsterdam, this place is for you!

Related Travel Blogs About Meeting Point

Amstedam meet-up
I arrived at Central Station Amsterdam. I was walking in the station looking for familiar faces. Everybody could be a travbuddy. Devika said that we all would meet at the meeting point CS Amsterdam. …Amsterdam. I was walking in the station looking for familiar faces. Everybody could be a travbuddy. Devika said that we all would meet at the meeting point
Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…meet up again in the bar tomorrow night at 8   Wednesday 10 th April 2002 Got up late again! This has got to stop. Had a quick look…
Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…point I was lying face down and the masseur climbs on top of my back,, stands on my spine ant pulls my arms back.   Click! I let out this…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals