Mee Noodle Shop

53rd & 9th

Mee Noodle Shop Reviews

marcelfahle marcelfa…
Jan 08, 2008
There is a very nice asian place on 9th Ave and 53rd. Awesome food in great quantities. Never saw a tourist in there (except of me :)), this little gem is just packed with locals. Oh, and it's damn cheap.
binky binky
Nov 13, 2007
What can I say about Mee Noodle Shop? I know what to say, I love this place! If you are looking for a place with great atmosphere, this is not the place to go. But I don’t go to Mee for the décor, I go to Mee to get quick, cheap delicious noodles. If that is what you are looking for, that is what you will get.

For the quality of the food you are getting the prices can’t be beat. I have been there many times and have left completely full paying less than $10 including tax and tip. That just doesn’t happen in NYC. The food is always fresh and always fast, which is what I am about.

As I mentioned before, the place looks kind of dumpy and the serving staff may not be the warmest, but it is worth it for the food and the price. Don’t even think about coming here for lunch though, it is a madhouse!
Mee Noodle Shop Map