Medina Oven and Grill

2304 Victory Park Lane, Dallas, TX, USA - (214) 979-0003

Medina Oven and Grill Dallas Reviews

williamsworld williams…
Moraccan in the Metroplex Mar 04, 2011
This was my first trip to Medina after finding this on my Priority Club website. I was a bit skeptical that I would find good Moroccan/middle eastern food like my favorites that my sister-in-law would make when I visited her and my brother. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. The entire restaurant, from the inside dining area, to the great outdoor patio and the wonderful service did not disappoint.

My friend and I order just started ordering food from the menu. I kind of felt like Gordon Ramsey when he does his show, barking out the dishes he wants to try. The portion sizes were just perfect. We started off with the variety platter with humus, eggplant and other great taste. Our table was full of so many great smells and taste that is quite difficult to say what was the best. The beef tagine and the lamb were near the top. They serve a variety of vegetarian dishes as well, but being the carnivore I am, not as interesting. Everything was spiced just right.

The drinks seemed to be a hit as well. We didn’t order any alcohol but others around us were all ordering the mint tea martini. It looked was nice and cold and seem to hit the spot with diners. The couscous was AMAZING. I had very little expectations with it being couscous but I was surprised.

The owner Sam is friendly and engaging as well and made sure to walk around and speak to every table. He also invited us to look around and told all about the cuisine, the décor and his philosophy. I really enjoyed the entire experience and will definitely be back to dine again.
The fountain near the restaurant
our sample plate