Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Myrtle Beach Reviews

peppertm peppertm
Medieval Times Mar 24, 2008
Our dinner show started at 6:00, but we were asked to be there at 4:30. On our way in, we had our picture taken, then we got to sit in the lobby and take in all the décor. When we sat in the eating area, we got a huge meal- soup, garlic bread, a whole roasted chicken, spare rib, roasted potato, and dessert. (It was really good food). All of it we ate with our hands while watching a Medieval show, complete with horses, knights, and jousting, etc. During the show, our “wench” (waitress) came around offering to sell us the picture we had taken when we entered the building, for $8 (I think). Needless to say, we bought the pictures of ourselves. We had decided to get the Royalty upgrade when purchasing our tickets, so we had front row seats, and we also got a commemorative DVD, a banner, and a program. Without the Royalty upgrade, tickets cost about $48.00. Our tickets (with the upgrade) cost around $60.00. I know that is pretty expensive, but I had always wanted to go to Medieval Times, and seeing as there isn’t one near where I live, I figured I probably wouldn’t go to one again, therefore was willing to pay the price. We had a lot of fun!
Medieval Times, Myrtle Beach, SC
Our 'wench' serving the soup
peppertm says:
It was a lot of fun. If you ever get the chance to go, you should!
Posted on: Oct 19, 2009
X_Drive says:
There is one of these in Buena Park, California near Knott's Berry Farm. We never got to go.
Posted on: Oct 19, 2009
Ashley5 Ashley5
Medieval Times Aug 18, 2007
Medieval Times is a dinner and show experience at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. We made reservations over the phone for six of us for dinner one night. They ask that you show up earlier than your scheduled show time. First you walk into a lobby-like room to wait for your show to start. Then you go into the arena area where the show is, each section represents a different knight for you to cheer for. We were assigned the blue knight. You get served a full course meal, all of which you have to eat with your hands. All of the food they brought to us tasted really good. There is also a vegetarian meal you can select when making your reservations.

While you are eating you are watching the show, they have horses that do tricks, and knights do jousting at the end. It was really entertaining.

Check Myrtle Beach Hotel Deals