Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament

7662 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA, USA
(866) 543-9637
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament - BRING ME MORE WINE WENCH!!!

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament Buena Park Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Jul 03, 2007
I love coming here. i use to come here every year for 4 years for my birthday. i first time i came here it was halloween 1995. coming on halloween season is a different experience. i would recommend it. on my last birthday here. my friends thought it would be funny to chip in and have me knighted and announce my birthday to everybody. i was all for it. if you are allergic to dust i would not recommend. my cousin was misarable during dinner, but he made the best of it.

arrive early to have an option to visit a museum of different torture machines. also the grounds of the area has a beautiful garden. check out the gift shop. you can even pet the horses.

Medieval Times Dinner Show -- Enjoy dinner, entertainment, and more at this exciting show. Guests of our castle enjoy an authentic medieval feast while valiant knights on horseback do battle.

if you have a AAA card you can have discounts. if it's your birthday it's FREE but double check if that still applies.

Welcome to the 11th century! Inside our European-style castle, you will experience the pageantry, horsemanship, chivalry and romance of the Middle Ages! Your evening will begin in our Hall of Flags where you will be granted temporary citizenship in one of six Iberian Kingdoms, and meet briefly with the King and his Princess for a photograph. After your initial audience with the King, you will be granted leave to explore the grounds of the castle before the Tournament begins. Feel free to stroll through our outdoor gardens, Hall of Arms, Royal Stables and Knight Club.

ADULT DINNER

Pastries of the Castle

Coffee

Beer, Wine Cocktail, Soft Drinks
pinchora says:
Oh I love Medievel times!!! I go there everytime I go to florida... which was only twice... I went to florida for a day which wasn't long enough to go to medievel times though... I like that you have to eat with your hands!! =)
Posted on: Sep 01, 2007