Medellin Beer Factory

38-26 Calle 9A, Medellin, Colombia
(4) 2682710

Medellin Beer Factory Reviews

The best ceasars salad ever...!!! Mar 10, 2014
Only 3 blogs from my apartment in El Poblado(the number one area in Medellin city), was located the famous Lleras park with the decades restaurants and the lively night life!

The first days in Colombia ate some empanadas(local food)and chicken from the locals little stores on the roads.

The last 2 days i visited the Lleras park to taste something more expensive and generally west cuisine.

I'm big fan of beers, so i choose the "Medellin beer factory", for sure. When i approached the restaurant was almost empty. Only a table was occupied by a couple. I sat and a very beautifull girl, bring me the menu. I ordered Aquila, the local colombian beer, cheese sticks and ceasars salad from the starters. I felt hungry so i added and the main plate(chicken with fried potatoes).

The ceasars salad was the most delicious ceasars in my life!

I remember another one time that i tasted a super ceasars in a restaurant close to Orient beach in Saint Maarten island(!)

I finished my delicious meal with a glass of beer yet...

The bill was normal for these plates and 2 beers, but only if i was in Europe or in a super place in USA or on a luxury beach in caribbean...24 euros is little expensive for a meal in Colombia and especially in Medellin city.

Μaybe the view to sexy waitress, or the terrible ceasars, raise the prices....:)
Main plate
Decades beers(!)
Vitro glasses for the fixtures!
monky says:
Congrats on the featured review:)
vulindlela says:
Zagnut66 says:
Congrats on being featured!

Check Medellin Hotel Deals