Medan Hotels

Browse 8 Medan, Indonesia hotel reviews for 37 Medan hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Bukit Lawang Hotels18.7 km
Berastagi Hotels47.5 km
Lake Toba Hotels54.9 km
Tuk Tuk Hotels103.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Medan Hotels and Deals

#1 of 37 hotels in Medan
fransglobal says: "Great hotel. We paid 290000 Indonesia Rupiahs about 24 euro per night for good..."
$16
#2 of 37 hotels in Medan
azianelias68 says: "This hotel is located in Brastagi, 60 km from Medan.It captures the charms of m..."
#3 of 37 hotels in Medan
ariwardani says: "I like to book new hotels when I travel. I like new hotels because everything is..."
#4 of 37 hotels in Medan
bagusferriyanto says: "I just love this hotel... Book it thru travel agent and only paid IDR 550.000..."
$56
#5 of 37 hotels in Medan
savitri says: "It was recommended by LP and we were very happy to stay at the old dutch mansion..."
#6 of 37 hotels in Medan
kikofernanii says: "I had to transit to Medan airport but the onward flight is the following morning..."
$41
#7 of 37 hotels in Medan
oregonpilot says: "I stayed in this hotel. I made my own reservation thru an agent in Jakarta. They..."
#8 of 37 hotels in Medan
In Medans Medan, the Hotel Kesawan offers good value accommodation. The Hotel Kesawan offers a convenient 24-hour reception ...
$13
#9 of 37 hotels in Medan
Located in Medan, the Cherry Red Hotel is a perfect base while in Medan. Medan town centre is within a 10 minute drive from the ...
#10 of 37 hotels in Medan
In Medans Medan, the Cherry Green Hotel offers good value accommodation. Medan town centre is within a short 10 minute drive ...
Medan