Meathead Burgers and Fries

1036 Willow Road, Northbrook, IL, USA

Meathead Burgers and Fries Northbrook Reviews

festerwretch festerwr…
Burgers & fries Oct 14, 2009
Meatheads opened sometime in 2009 in Northbrook. Their menu offers pretty much just burgers & fries to eat. The burgers are pretty good, the fries are decent - I like them "cajun" style, it just means some additional seasoning, they certainly aren't particularly spicy.

The interior is fairly slick, and definitely clean.

There are other locations, but so far I've only been to the Northbrook one.
This guy works with Meatheads
Meatheads interior
Oh, I guess they have chicken too
loqmanafiq says:
owh food :)
Posted on: Apr 22, 2011
the_bill says:
Looks similar to Five Guys. Oh well, as long as the burgers are good! :)
Posted on: Jan 15, 2010
osgoodst osgoodst
Meathead: My two favourite things, combined in one amazing resturant Sep 13, 2009
When I think of Meathead I normally think of the antagonist of classic TV character Archie Bunker of All in the Family; but now I will think of the delicious Chicago Suburbs Burger Chain.

I discovered meathead when taking a certain other travelbuddy member out to lunch to a Mexican place I have been raving about. However due to the laws of economics the Mexican joint in question has been replaced with a mysterious place called “meatheads”. So we decided to walk on in, and were quite impressed.

As you would think a place called Meathead Burgers and Fries would serve burgers and fries. One thing that surprised me was how clean and modern meathead’s was. I always associate with a place with a name like Meathead to be greasy, sort of industrial, and with dirty employees smoking their cigarettes while flipping your burger, but Meatheads was not, and is a clean professional place.

Menu had lots of burgers; check out their website for their menu. Also they make each burger to order, along with their fries. Try the Cajun fries for an extra kick! I got the California which had this great wasabbi sauce on it along with Avocado, my date got the mini Meathead, which is a smaller version (but still quite large) version of their signature dish, the Meathead.

The good: Handsome cliental, good food, big giant sandwiches, and overall delicious.

The bad: Probably bad for the cholesterol count, no locations in Chicago.

The ugly: nothing yet.

So yes this place will no doubt go down on my list of delicious burger places; so don’t be a meathead and go to meathead’s.
the interior of meatheads
Bonnie modeling her meathead cup
vinegar and hotsauce... what a hap…

Check Northbrook Hotel Deals