Sao Paulo, Brazil

Meat - My Kobe Meat at Wakkoku

Meat Sao Paulo Reviews

ratu ratu
Picanha Mar 25, 2009
As a carnivurous that I am, meat is always close to the top, my fabourites are:

Picanha : At "Vento Aragano" (Sao Paulo, Brazil)

Delicious, bbq churrascaria style, no need sauces or nothing, the price was not so expensive (100Rs) always I find this meat I order it.

Entraña : At "La Tablita" (Sitges, Spain) Years ago this meat was fabulous, now the quality decreased a lil bit, the price 30 Euros all included.

Kobe Beef: At "Wakkoku" (Kobe, Japan) The meat is delicious, and the way they cook it is such an experience, but the price is also...13.000JPY all included!

Magret: The best one I ever taste was at "El racó d'en Cesc"(Barcelona, Spain) Served on a hot stone and lying over a bed of salt, delicious. Pricey >30 Euros

The last but not the worst:

Pork, Chicken and Meat Skewers at Thailand: OMG they are delicious, the best ones at Lamai Beach (Koh Samui) an ambulant cook sold it there it was my diet there for only 20 or 30 Baht!!!
Kobe Beef
Skewers at Lamai Beach My cook!!
Aquedita says:
I probably shouldn't congratulate you on the feature of this particular review, since I'm a vegetarian :P But anyway, congrats!
ratu says:
Thanx BJ
Biedjee says:
nice feature!

Related Travel Blogs About Meat

... Overview ...
Brazil ... it was one of my dream destinations in my life. When I met with some Brazillian people last year, I decided that one day I would definilety visit this beautiful country. So, I did! No regr…meat heaven!    - If you are in Sao Paulo, and you're a football (soccer) fan, definitely visit…

Check Sao Paulo Hotel Deals