Meat Us

Meat Us - The look

Meat Us Frankfurt am Main Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A disappointment Nov 05, 2013
I was having a late lunch or an early dinner in Frankfurt Altstadt. Here I Visited the burger diner Meat Us, but it was quite disappointing. Surprisingly it has happen to me a couple of times lately in Germany, which is something I never expect there. I walked around the inner city looking for a place to eat and take cover from the rain. I decided to go for a homemade burger and I thought the Meat Us burger bar would do the trick. The restaurant looked like a descent place and it was quite large so I expected maybe too much.

I sat down at one of the tables and ordered a Henninger Bier vom fass while I looked at the menu. The beer looked nice and I decided for a “Meat our cheesy side” that was a burger with a trio of cheddar Camembert and Gorgonzola topping together and I ordered it with additional bacon. I ordered also some Pommes together with the burger.

It all sounded and looked good when it arrived but the Pommes was only small pieces and not very tasty. I would go as far as to say that they were tasteless. The burger meat was well done instead of the ordered medium and the bun was really hard. It was really disappointing and will avoid the place again.
The look
My beer
The menu
The bar
Chokk says:
You can't win all the time :)
Posted on: Nov 19, 2013
ambria says:
Sorry it was disappointing. Helpful review though!
Posted on: Nov 19, 2013