Meadow Court Inn

Check Ithaca Hotel Deals

Meadow Court Inn Ithaca Reviews

vances vances
Take it to Court Jul 01, 2011
A delightful surprise. Ran smack into fully-booked or expensive hotels when I began searching for a place to stay during a Fourth of July weekend in the Finger Lakes, and I booked the Meadow Court with a bit of trepidation. Reviews weren’t sparkling and while their rates weren’t outrageous, it was beyond the bargain basement I expected given the feedback.

Things started nicely when I phoned from the Philly airport to alert them I probably wouldn’t arrive until after midnight. The attendant assured me it was no problem and that she was there all night. When I showed up she was gracious and expedient, the perfect hostess for a weary traveler.

The Meadow Court has quite a few rooms in two separate buildings and I was lodged in the smaller one, reserved for non-smoking guests (no pets allowed in this building either). It is directly behind the office and doesn’t look like a hotel in the dark, but just hang a right at the gazebo and enter the first building you come upon. My room was so expansive there was plenty of floor footage despite the desk, table and chairs, fridge, microwave and small sofa sharing the space.

To be honest I wasn’t around much and didn’t interact with the staff for a moment until checking out, but my room was always tidy and I found nothing to complain about. There is a restaurant on the grounds (the Royal Court Diner) where I had breakfast the first morning. Nothing special, but it was satisfactory. Outside you will find a pleasant seating area with several tables and also the gazebo (where I saw families picnicking two nights and often occupied)…there’s even a corn-hole court! That’s a regional game akin to horseshoes played with sandbags.

The hotel has a great location. It sits across the street from Wegman’s, a huge grocery store, and there are several restaurants within walking distance. Though a bit of a hike, I walked into town for dinner each evening and it is a pretty journey with parks and creeks along the way. Only fifteen minutes from the airport and it positioned me “around the corner” of Lake Cayuga towards the start of my race, so for me, a great option.
Meadow Court Inn, Ithaca, NY
Peaceful gazebo at the meadow Cour…
Outdoor seating area of Meadow Cou…
Yes, they even have a corn hole co…

Meadow Court Inn Overview

The Meadow Court Inn is located within an easy 10 minute stroll to the town centre and offers affordable accommodation with free Wi-Fi.

The Meadow Court Inn provides free parking. Popular tourist spots are readily accessible from the hotel. This hotel proudly comes with a pets welcome policy. Staff at the front desk are available to help you with any hotel enquiries you might have or with your travel needs.

For the comfort of guests, the Meadow Court Inn offers non-smoking rooms. Each room is equipped to make your stay comfortable and has a refrigerator, a TV and cable / satellite channels. All rooms are air conditioned and come with a telephone.

The Meadow Court Inn features an on-site restaurant, convenient for those preferring to eat in. Guests will find a wide variety of cafés and restaurants in the area.

Meadow Court Inn Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • TV
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Free Parking