Ferry Porsche Strasse 4, Zell am See, Austria - 06542724-01

McDonalds Zell am See Reviews

b33tlejuice b33tleju…
They dont like the English Jun 12, 2011
This has got to be one of the most unusual McDonalds that I have ever been to. Not because of the decor, or the food but the staff. The first time we went in, we tried our best to say hello and order but obviously I dont speak very good Austrian so it was a bit of a muck up. Well anyways the woman on he counter was serving me and she wasnt really listening and then another woman came up and she just started sorting her out, so rude! So we got our food and then headed out.

The next time we went, we decided to order through the drive thru, which turned out to be a game of say the order and guess the food we are going to get. The woman who served us on the drive thru the first time was really rude. The third time we went, we had a drive through again and ordered loads of stuff, but when we got there the woman only had one thing and then got in a really big snot because she had to get the rest of the order. We decided to go in again into the actual restaurant and order and the man who was serving my travbuddy had a colleague go up to him to say something about us being English.

Then finally we had one last meal in there and literally all the staff saw us and ran away, no joking they actually ran around the back of the counter so who knows what they did to our food! So anyways this woman came up to us and served us, she was really quite rude and I was not impressed!

We went to McDonalds because it was cheap, easy and half the menu is in English anyway, we hadnt had a problem at any of the other McDonalds that we had been to. I would only suggest going there if you are short of money, havent got much time or if you like being made to feel like an idiot. Sorry McDonalds but the staff in this restaurant are definitely NOT loving it!
Didnt take a photo of the restaura…
millerpins says:
Im sorry but i laughed so much reading this, haha thats amazing, what rude people they are!

x x x