McDonald's

Thanon Rama IV, Bangkok, Thailand

McDonald's Bangkok Reviews

MRcaruso MRcaruso
McDonalds Apr 30, 2011
McDonalds is not my favourite resturant (if you can even call it a resturant), but I have to admit that having a 24 hour McDonalds is pretty handy after a big night!!

Not only is it 24 hours but htye do delivery!! Me and some friends stayed down the road at Soi 14 and they delivered at any hour. The food was fresh, always tastey and the delivery guy was a great help with any information about the city we needed.

Its always good to ask locals where to go and which sites to see. After giving the guy a couple of beers while he chated with us he was more than happy to let us in on some great sites to visit during our stay!

Related Travel Blogs About McDonald's

Dan, Ben and Steves tour of South East Asia 2002
Wednesday 3rd April 2002 After 10 uncomfortable hours on lufthansa’s finest 747 we landed at Hong Kong’s Chek lap kok airport at about 7am, unfortunately we’d had seats in the middle row so di…Mcdonalds) and make use of the toilet there (probably the cleanest in the city!) we then walked round some shops, bought some books and stuff for the train tonight. Wandered…
Sing with me... God bless America
Singing "God Bless America" (and Sbarros Pizza)It is a amazing how you can get woken up on a 17.5 hour flight for breakfast, and when they put the plate in front of you, you are looking at a Chilean …Mcdonalds and thought that I could down a cheeseburger and it might not spoil my dinner on the plane. So, I had a cheeseburger in Bangkok
Travel to Bangkok
Shortly after the alarm woke us up at 3:30am, we were in the taxi on our way to the Perth International Airport. After a sleepy wait at the airport, we were off, on time, for the 5 and a half hour fl…Mcdonalds. Landing in Bangkok (10 minutes EARLY) was a nice surprise, although I think our early arrival delayed our baggage…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals