McDonald's

9955 S Priest Dr, Tempe, AZ, USA

McDonald's Tempe Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Craving for Fresh Fries cooked to a Golden Crisp Perfection Nov 13, 2010
I know many people do not like McDonalds. So do I. But I'm a hypocrite when it comes to McDonalds only because I do go there whenever I crave fries. Not often but I do go atleast once every fortnight to longer. I have written about the fact that being a franchise of the world's number 1 fast food chain, it is not always that one finds a decent, restaurant styled McDonald location.

My family and I were headed up to Scottsdale for a Meet-up with Sven (Svenmann99) who had flown in from Germany. Along the way from Tucson, we lost our way because we made a wrong turn, not unusual for me, but Mark was beside himself. To calm him down, I suggested we make a stop around the corner on Priest drive. There happened to be a McDonald. This one was pretty good, nothing compared to the one in Las Cruces, New Mexico, but commendable.

The decor was upper class, ambiance and air fresh. Service team pleasant and it was not too crowded. We ordered coffee and a few bites (Apple pie).

One of the few locations of McDonald's I would recommend without a second thought. Thought I would share.
Africancrab says:
Nice!, most of my family, child and better half would rather not carry food from home on a trip. The thought of missing out on fast food takes away from their journey experiences ha-ha! I like packing sandwiches and drinks for road trips. I do like McDonald coffee too.
Posted on: Dec 27, 2010
lockhart882000 says:
If am driving and in towns or cities where I do not know my way around – its Mac Donald’s for pancake breakfast. However if I start out from home I carry all prepared meals with me for one day.
Posted on: Dec 27, 2010