McDonald's USA

E Broadway Boulevard

McDonald's USA Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
McDonald's Deluxe Breakfast Oct 10, 2009
If someone had told me a week ago that I would be writing a review about McDonald fast foods, I would have laughed me head off in reply: for years I was the worst critic of McDonalds until my daughter made me drive by one every other day to get a fruit cup with caramel dip, so here I’m writing about it anyway. I left work this Saturday morning feeling tired and hungry from waking up really early and last evening’s activities both at Luna Bella and the Sky Box music place. If you don’t know McDonalds, it means you live in a country that does not have one or you just never cared to learn anything at all. I will tell you anyway, McDonald is the single biggest and unrivalled fast food chain in the world. It is a corporation that at one point was the largest restaurant chain in the world with millions of customers, in the last ten years the customer population has almost tripled with franchises being sold to countries even in Africa (South Africa to be exact). But bigger restaurants like Subway, KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken and Yum has since rivaled McDonald. McDonald still remains the global giant in fast food hamburgers and have since included great breakfast in their menu. “Each McDonald's restaurant is operated by a franchisee, an affiliate, or the corporation itself. The corporations' revenues come from the rent, royalties and fees paid by the franchisees, as well as sales in company-operated restaurants. McDonald's revenues grew 27% over the three years ending in 2007 to $22.8 billion, and 9% growth in operating income to $3.9 billion” according to Wikipedia

I want to write today about my breakfast: I swung by the McDonald branch at the intersection of Kolb and Broadway right next to Desert Toyota this morning to have breakfast. I ordered the deluxe breakfast which included three large pancakes, scrambled eggs, a biscuit, a pate of sausage, half a strip of bacon (this is the part that they really need to rethink), hotcake syrup, three sealed whipped margarine and plastic utensils. I also ordered a cup of coffee, dark roast coffee with a bold taste, I must say after Starbucks, I prefer McDonald Coffee they have improved quite a bit since I relocated to the US almost 7 years ago. I have been a faithful Starbucks coffee fan for many years, but of recent I have been going through the drive through to get coffee from McDonald’s and honestly I love the taste of McDonald’s coffee not to mention the fat that it is cheap. I get three cups for the price of one at Starbucks. Funny because a month ago, I read with interest an article in which a recent taste poll carried out between McDonald and Starbucks coffee indicated that many people prefer McDonald’s coffee over Starbucks coffee, figure that huh!

Well all in all, my breakfast was delicious and I thoroughly enjoyed my coffee with just a touch of cream and sugar, the pancakes are sooooo good. You should try it. Stands to confirm the old saying “do not judge a book by it’s cover”
My deluxe breakfast
The interior
My small cup of coffee
Africancrab says:
I tell you, I did because I love the coffee, plus I was too hungry on a saturday morning to care to look elsewhere, it was right on my way home and btw, I love their fries ha-ha! Thank you.
Posted on: Oct 12, 2009
almelovakr says:
Good Review! i made one of KFC haha
Mcdonalds in the US is cheaper and they have more.
Iam not the biggest fan but sometimes when iam realy hungry.... :P
Posted on: Oct 11, 2009
freespirit3 says:
I just can't do it. I guess I would rather review the unknown local places. Eaten there-yes, review it- no.

Posted on: Oct 11, 2009