McCormick & Schmick's

145 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD, USA

McCormick & Schmick's National Harbor Reviews

Aryobi Aryobi
nice food Aug 21, 2011
I went there with a friend on weekend, the wait time was long but it was worthed. We waited at the bar area which was very crowded as well but service was nice and fast at the bar.

The waiter was very helpful and had a good knowledge of menu. If the weather is nice try to get a table outside. the food was really good. The only thing i dont like here is the price and the wait specially weekends.
HuBison HuBison
Not as expensive as you think for good food Oct 14, 2010
I went to the National Harbor with 2 friends and one suggested McCormick and Schmick's. I whined a little cause I didn't feel like spending that much money; it was bad enough I had to pay to park, but my friend said he'd treat us. Woo hoo!

We went in the summer time and sat outside under an umbrella. The view was great! You have to go inside and see the hostess first-you can't just seat yourself outside, but there was no wait and we went right at lunchtime. The menu was expansive and for a picky eater like me, I found a variety of options. I even changed my mind between when the waiter wrote down my first option to my final order. I ended up getting a pasta dish served with small scallops and alfredo sauce with parmasean cheese. It was really good.

My friend got a burger and we had to help him with the fries and my other friend ordered fish tacos and she said they were really good. I enjoyed the service and ambiance. When the weather's cold, it is just fine to sit inside, but when it's warm, request a table outside and enjoy people watching and looking at the water taxis as they come in.
Andy99 Andy99
Lunch at McCormick & Schmick's Harborside May 24, 2009
McCormick & Schmick's new location at National Harbor offers a variety of fresh seafood fare. Our waiter told us the menu is reprinted twice a day as new selections arrive.

Everything was nicely prepared and presented. We started with an appetizer of fried calamari for the table. The calamari came with three sauces--cocktail, remoulade, and a sweet pepper jelly. I selected the Crusted Tilapia for my entree. It was light and flavorful with sides of rice and squash and green beans. I also added a mixed greens salad. Susan and Drew orered the Broiled Seafood Platter (salmon, crabcake, scalops, shrimp, and a stuffed oyster).

The bill for five of us for lunch was quite reasonable.
McCormick & Schmick's Harborside
National Harbor in stained glass a…
Crusted Tilapia

Related Travel Blogs About McCormick & Schmick's

Memorial Day Weekend at National Harbor
National Harbor is a new mixed-use (retail, office, residential, recreational) development in Prince George's County, Maryland. It's located across the state line from Washington, DC, and just a…National Harbor. Nearby on the plaza was the McCormick & Schmick's Harborside retaurant where we enjoyed lunch. After lunch…

Check National Harbor Hotel Deals