McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant

3500 W. Olive Ave. (Olive Ave. and Riverside Dr.) Burbank, Burbank, CA, USA
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Salmon, halibut, & crab cake
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant in Burbank, CA.
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Mom and Maine lobster
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Happy Birthday Mom!
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Creme brulee
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant - Sesame seed crusted sea bass

McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant Burbank Reviews

TRE69 TRE69
For The Seafood Lover... Aug 13, 2008
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant is a national chain with locations in 25 states in addition to Washington D.C.

My mom loves seafood so this was definitely the right place for dinner to celebrate her birthday.

I called ahead to make reservations and to notify them that we were celebrating a special occasion.

As soon as we entered, the hostess, the manager, and our waiter welcomed us. They even wished my mom "Happy Birthday"! Once seated, our waiter even gave my mom a special souvenir menu with birthday greetings emblazoned in the top margin in bold print.

McCormick & Schmick's menu changes quite frequently throughout the year to reflect the seasonality and availability of the freshest catch.

My mom had the Maine lobster dinner with steamed red skinned potatoes and corn on the cob. She even wore the tacky plastic bib! The lobster was simply and expertly steamed so the meat was still moist and tender.

My dad had the sesame seed crusted sea bass with wilted spinach, sticky rice, and a soy and sesame seed oil sauce.

I had a seafood sampler...Alaskan salmon with a merlot sauce, Alaskan halibut with a white wine, herb, and butter sauce, and a Maryland crab cake with roumalade sauce. Both the salmon and halibut were grilled to perfection leaving the meat flaky and moist. The crab cake was chock full of crab meat with very little bread crumb.

After dinner, our waiter served my mom a dark chocolate cake with a single lit candle on top. The cake was very rich and decadent and not too sweet...it was yummy!

I ordered the creme brulee. It was delicious too but the burnt sugar top was way too thick. However the custard had real vanilla beans which is a huge plus!

The service was impeccable and attentive without being overbearing.

I have eaten at the El Segundo/Manhattan Beach location and the food and service are equally good.

I would definitely eat at McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurant again!
McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Rest…
Mom and Maine lobster
Sesame seed crusted sea bass
Salmon, halibut, & crab cake